Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baking Day

I had Monday off for Presidents Day and had plans to spend the day baking snacks for the kids (and parents too)!

This is my finished product presented to my kids. Pretty, isn't it?

I baked Italian Bread from the recipe on the back of the Break Making Flour. It came out crispy and delicious!


I made Rice Crispy Treats from a recipe by Ellie Kreiger (Food Network). It is made with peanut butter and honey so it's healthier. They are good but they don't stick together well!

I packaged the crispy treats for easy take and eat consumption. Plus, I am hoping it will keep them fresh too!
Ok, these pictures are not cooperating and I cannot switch the order so you will see the finished product before the finished snacks! I made personalized labels for the granola bars. They have the date on them and are packaged in foil to keep them fresh.
This is the granola bars before I wraped them. They are Chocolate Chip Granola Bars.
This is my homemade label for my Amish Friendship Bread. It is just so yummy! See the bread below!

So here is to another successful baking day! I love to bake, I take after my Daddy! Enjoy and let me know if you want any of the recipes...I'll be happy to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment