Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

16th Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday was my 16th Wedding Anniversary. God has brought us so far and I am so thankful! Below are the gifts we gave to each other:

I got DH candy since that is his most favorite thing. I had fun finding a way to wrap it up where he wouldn't know what the heck it was. He was suprised and that was fun.


I told DH I wanted flowers and he didn't disappoint! Tulips are my favorite and he actually made the arrangement himself because he didn't like what was pre-made. He did a great job!
We got married on my Mom's Birthday so the plan was for everyone to go out to dinner but DH got off really late. The boys went with my parents and DH and I went out to dinner alone. It was a new restaurant and one we will never try again but we enjoyed each others company. I look forward to many more years together!

1 comment: