Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Throwdown

Do you watch the Food Network? Have you seen Bobby Flay's show "Throwdown with Bobby Flay"? If you answered yes, then you will understand this post. If you answered no, then hopefully you will try to watch in the future!
The competitors: Lisa Clark and Amy Comeaux (me!)

The product: Hostess Cupcakes

The Challenge: Loan Operations Throwdown


This was the set up (isn't it nice, I did it myself!). I purchased some milk because how can one eat chocolate cupcakes without milk?


The Judges: Two co-workers from the branch (which will remain nameless for identity's sake).
The Result: I lost by 3 points!!! But it was oh so much fun! I would do it again in a heartbeat. I knew I was going up against someone fierce as Lisa is a cake decorator and a good one. I have had such a love for baking recently that it was something I just had to do. I had co-workers taking home cupcakes to let their spouses judge.
I'll let you know if we ever do it again. Until then, enjoy the pictures and dream of how good they tasted!! :)




1 comment: