Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Landscaping

Our Memorial Day weekend was full of outdoors activities. My DH got the itch to landscape and he did such a great job. Check it out below.

This is our dog Tasha. She is a great dog even though there are times I wish we DIDN'T have a dog! If I had to have one, it would be her. Anyways, back to the yard, my DH bought some solar lamps and placed them around the driveway and in front of the house. You can kinda see them on the right side of this picture.

He is perfecting the front flower bed. Doesn't the red mulch look great? Yeah, I thought so too!


Of course, DH had to personalize it. I thought the "C" would have looked cheesy, but I kinda like it! What do you think?



Another area....



And from a different angle.
I must say that I was quite impressed and think that DH should consider landscaping as a second job...no not really, but it is an advantage to owning a home and we are enjoying it! Thank you Lord for our beautiful home!!




No comments:

Post a Comment