Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Story Tote

I have had the itch to sew and gifts to give so this is my latest creation. It is a story tote. It tells the story of Noah's Ark.

This side shows the animals getting onto the ark and then the flood.

This side shows the dove with the leaf branch and then the animals getting off the ark onto dry land. My DH loves this bag and that makes me very happy. I hope the recipent will love it just as much!!


Here is another placemat and napkin tote I made for a friend that will be coming to see me from Louisiana this weekend. I may be giving her a preview, oh well!



There were 4 colors and I purchased all of them. I've already displayed the lime green and this is the turquoise one. I hope to finish the fushia pink and royal blue ones this summer.




The inside has two pockets and there is an outside pocket on each side. Remember, I will take orders if you want one. Just leave me a comment :)




1 comment: