Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Would You Do With Three Wishes?

If I had three wishes, what would they be? I know the rule is that I cannot wish for more wishes.  I remember Solomon in the Bible wished for widsom and he recieved so much more.....

I would wish for all my debt to be gone! I would love to have the opportunity to not HAVE to work to pay bills but rather work to enjoy what I am doing.  I would love to be available for my boys and all the activities they are involved in!

I would wish for my husband to be healed and his body to be in good health.  This would allow him to exercise the way he wants to and to lose the weight he is trying so hard to lose!

I would wish for my boys to find true love and happiness through God's leading.  I want them to have a wonderful life full of laughter and success.  That success doesn't need to include money or fame, but love and fulfillment. 

Ok, those are my three wishes.  How about you?  What would you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment