Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Swimsuit Tote

I completed a new project today and I am very excited about it.  The idea has been mulling around in my head for a while and I am very pleased with the result.  It is a swimsuit tote.  When you are done swimming and need to change, you don't want your wet suit to get everything else wet, so you can put it in this insulated bag.  You could fit a towel if you squeeze it in!  It measures 17 1/2 in. long and 9 1/2 in. wide.


I cut out individual letters from a stencil kit I purchased, reinforced them with fusible interfacing and then sewed each one on. I love the way it turned out.

The inside is waterproof!

It has a convient handle that you can place on your wrist so it is essentially "hands free"!

I am making these totes available for $30.00 with a week's notice to create.  I do not have any inventory as this is my first one but I do plan on working on more so if you will email me, I can send you pictures when I am done.  If you are interested in me creating one for you, please email me your favorite colors and we will work something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment