Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas 2008

I know I'm late but since I am new to the blogging world, I figured it's ok. Here is my Christmas experience. This is the first year we have ever done "Santa". You see, DH and I decided when we had kids that we weren't going to do "Santa" but instead focus on Jesus. Therefore, my older boys never set out cookies for Santa, never wrote Santa letters and never received any gifts from Santa on Christmas Day. Then came along #3 and since he is only 5 years old and taught about Santa in Kindergarten, we thought about it again. We decided as long as he understood the TRUE meaning of Christmas, it wouldn't hurt. So here is what he left out for Santa on Christmas Eve:



And this is what Santa left for him:



I told DH that he is lucky #3 doesn't know his handwriting yet cause, this is totally DH's handwriting. It was fun and if #3 wants to do this again next year, I think it will be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment