Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What I love to do....

I was so excited to be able to do what I love to do on my day off yesterday - sew. I love to sew and my dream would be to make a living doing it! But I am satisfied by being able to endulge once in a while. I wanted to show you what I "created" yesterday!





This bag has a denim bottom with two large black pockets.





This bag has a black bottom, straps and two large pockets inside.

Just to let you know, if you are interested in a handbag like this, I can custom make one for you! The cost is $20 and it will include a magnetic closure.

4 comments:

  1. Love the patchwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is cute! I may have to get you to make me one for summer! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going back to this post...have you thought about opening an etsy shop? You could have ready made bags and also do custom orders from there. It would be a quick, easy way to get started getting your work out there.

    ReplyDelete