Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Well, last week didn't exactly go as planned.  We only ate about 3 of the 7 meals I had in my plan.  I guess that means there is more food for later and that I can save money on grocery shopping!! 

My boys had a sports banquet on Friday night and on Wednesday I got home too late to cook before going to church.  I really need to work on my Wednesday night meals since I only have a few minutes at home with the boys before either I take them to church or we all go. Any ideas anyone?

Once again, the menu's below may not be eaten in the order listed but we will try to eat them this week :)

Monday - Fajitas, Beans, Mexican rice
Tuesday - Ravoli w/ alfredo sauce, salad & bread
Wednesday - Tamales, corn, beans
Thursday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, veggie
Friday - Beef roast, pasta, veggie
Saturday - Teriyaki port chop stir fry, ramen
Sunday - Breakfast

For more menu ideas, visit http://orgjunkie.com/

1 comment:

  1. Our Wednesdays used to be crazy too. I started a potluck group for the families at church. An evite goes out every week and we take turns bringing different parts of the meal. Fellowship too.

    Before that... I tried to keep it simple. Sandwiches with Soup or Salad.

    Have a yummy week.

    ~Robin

    p.s. I have a giveaway on my blog this week. Come and enter.

    ReplyDelete